These Additional Terms apply to your use of the Services provided by 3dna. Also, remember that your use of 3dna's Services are at all times subject to our Master Terms of Service located at www.nationbuilder.com/tos (the “Master Terms”), which incorporate this Acceptable Use Policy. Any terms we use in this Acceptable Use Policy without defining them have the definitions given to them in the Master Terms.
When you use the Services (including any posting or uploading or information or content), you must not:
- use the Services outside of the interfaces we have provided or remove or alter notices or logos provided with the Services
- engage in any unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities, including, without limitation, any activities that violate anti-spam laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act (note: while the Services may include features which are intended to assist you in complying with these legal obligations—such as telephone exemption lists and email suppression lists—the accuracy and reliability of these features is not guaranteed, and you will remain fully responsible for any non-compliance even if you use such features) - further guidance can be found in our Email Acceptable Use Policy
- conduct penetration tests of any Services-related system or network
- use extreme bandwidth capacity in a way that threatens our infrastructure
- attempt to access nations that you are not authorized to access
- upload viruses or malware or attempt to overload the system with email or traffic
- promote commercial services that are not your own unless you are authorized to do so
- infringe or violate the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or any other rights of anyone else (including 3dna)
- violate any law or regulation
- post or upload any content that, in 3dna's reasonable discretion, is likely to expose 3dna to civil or criminal liability
- jeopardize the security of your Services account or anyone else's (such as allowing someone else to log on as you on the Services)
- attempt, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user
- violate the security of any computer network, or crack any passwords or security encryption codes
- "crawl," "scrape," or "spider" any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or any content available through the Services (through use of manual or automated means)
- decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services.
A violation of any of the foregoing is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Services.
Changes to This Policy
We're constantly trying to improve our Services, so we may need to change this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time as well, but we will alert you to changes by placing a notice on the Services, by sending you an email, and/or by some other means. Please note that if you've opted not to receive legal notice emails from us (or you haven't provided us with your email address), those legal notices will still govern your use of the Services, and you are still responsible for reading and understanding them. If you use the Services after any changes to the Acceptable Use Policy have been posted, that means you agree to all of the changes.
Last Updated: April 7, 2014