NationBuilder product updates!
- Are you importing voter data? We made a small change when county_file_id is present in an import - both address state and county are now required.
- Additionally, it makes sense that if someone moves, their voting district may change - now when you have auto-districting turned on, any partial or full deletion of an address will also remove districts.
- In order to export data, users with the Finances permission set will now need to have the Export permission set enabled as well.
- Looking for other exciting permission set news? You can now edit the name of an existing permission set.
- The button to add all petition signatures to a list hasn't been working - you brought it up in on our suggestion page and now it is fixed.
- This last one isn't complete but there's still an update - there were some difficulties embedding .pdfs and we have fixed links from docs.com - more to come on other services.
Interested in getting product updates weekly? Sign up for weekly product announcement emails below.
Want to know as soon as they happen? Bookmark completed Issues & Suggestions.
Don't forget to join our Facebook group for an ongoing conversation on all things NationBuilder.