Here's a roundup of our latest product updates!
- We have added autodistricting labels in the control panel for Belgium.
- When creating a path step you now have a lot more options for how long you have to complete it.
- The people API endpoint was showing null for memberships incorrectly — these fields have been removed.
- When selling tickets to an event the number of tickets sold could sometime be higher than the event capacity — this has been updated so each ticket level has a max number of tickets.
- We also cleared up an issue with ticket caching that will make it a lot easier to clear your cart if you want to change your ticket purchase.
Check out our completed issues page for other small one-off bug fixes.
Interested in getting product updates directly to your inbox? Sign up for emails below.
Want to know as soon as they happen? Bookmark completed Issues & Suggestions.
Don't forget to join our Facebook group for an ongoing conversation on all things NationBuilder.