NationBuilder is seeking a Customer Support Technician to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. The role of the Customer Support Technician is to provide world-class support that empowers customers to achieve their goals using NationBuilder. Our Customer Support Technicians are professionals who are constantly deepening their knowledge of the software and honing the skills required to help customers resolve their problems.
NationBuilder creates software for leaders of all kinds - political candidates, nonprofit organizations, anyone building a community of people to make something happen in the world. To learn more about NationBuilder, read about our mission and beliefs.
What you'll do:
- Help customers resolve their technical support issues over the phone and through email.
- Provide a top-notch support experience for our customers by embodying a helpful, friendly, and empathetic attitude.
- Develop expertise in the NationBuilder and continually learn about new NationBuilder product features and improvements.
- Manage a high volume of support requests with a positive, professional, and helpful attitude.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is known among friends and family for being helpful.
- Exudes empathy, calm under pressure, and a can-do attitude.
- Is a self-starter who can work consistently under their own motivation.
- Has strong reading comprehension and listening skills, with the ability to identify the root cause of a customer’s problem.
- Relishes working in an open and collaborative environment.
- Is a true team player, who will help with the work that needs to be done and never says "that’s not my job".
- Is an excellent communicator on the phone and through email, at ease fielding technical questions.
- Loves technology and is interested in learning new systems and figuring out how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together.
- Preferably has some experience in customer-facing service, such as retail, hospitality, online support, etc.
NationBuilder is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply email your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Customer Support Technician - LA". Tell us why you're a good fit for the job in 140 characters or less (like a tweet, but you don't have to actually tweet it).