By default, people who interact with a broadcaster's Twitter account are automatically imported into your nation. This can help you target Twitter outreach and deepen engagement. If you're not ready to use the functionality, you can delete Twitter profiles from your people database and change your broadcaster's Twitter settings.
- Delete Twitter profiles from your people database
- Change broadcaster's Twitter settings
- Related HOWTOs
Delete Twitter profiles from your people database
1. Create a filter of Twitter profiles.
If you've just started to use your nation and you know for certain that no one has logged into your nation with their Twitter account or could otherwise have a Twitter account connected to their profile, you can simply target people who have Twitter info. Click add criteria, then begin typing Twitter into the search bar and select "Has Twitter info" as the criteria.
Then click the "Filter" button and you'll see all of the profiles connected with a Twitter account.
If you are already engaging some of your Twitter followers through other modes of communication - perhaps email or postal mail, then you'll want to target Twitter followers who don't have email addresses and mailable addresses. That filter looks like this:
Once you've added the criteria to the filter, click the Filter button to find the people matching the criteria.
3. Go to the list and delete the people on the list from your nation.
Change broadcaster's Twitter settings
A Twitter account connected to a Broadcaster is an official voice of your nation. You can adjust how your nation interacts with a broadcaster's Twitter account.
1. Go to Communication > [Broacaster name] > Settings > Twitter
2. Uncheck the boxes next to:
- Automatically import followers
- Automatically import anyone who has mentioned you
- Automatically import anyone who has retweeted you
3. Click the "Save Twitter settings" button to save your changes.