NationBuilder is actively seeking an Enterprise Account Manager to join our Professional Services team in Los Angeles. Enterprise Account Managers manage the growth and development of NationBuilder’s largest and most complex customers. They are responsible for coaching the leaders of campaigns, non-profits, advocacy associations, and a wide variety of other organizations on how to use the NationBuilder platform to achieve their objectives. Enterprise Account managers are also responsible for managing and strengthening NationBuilder’s relationships with its customers in an effort to help them be successful. If you’re passionate about empowering leaders to build something meaningful in the world, we’d be excited to have you join the team.
NationBuilder creates software for leaders of all kinds - political candidates, nonprofit organizations, anyone building a community of people to make something happen in the world. To learn more about NationBuilder, read about our mission and beliefs.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the NationBuilder product, common problems facing customer communities, and the best ways to leverage the value of the NationBuilder across varied use cases
- Embody empathy, stay calm under pressure, and have a can-do attitude
- Educate and onboard new customers responsibly to encourage long-term relationships
- Help customers identify their core objectives and translate those into demonstrable milestones to be reached using NationBuilder
- Facilitate customer success by holding customers accountable to their named milestones
- Coordinate and collaborate across the company to find creative solutions that address impediments to customer success
- Understand and effectively communicate how the community building approach can exceed traditional digital marketing strategy
- Be a human, not a robot
- Contribute your best ideas, thoughts, and strategies to help make our customers successful
We are looking for:
- 2-3 years of account management experience
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills in English; you should be comfortable communicating frequently on the phone and in written form. Proficiency in additional languages is a plus
- Experience working on a political campaign, with a political party, or in a non-profit or advocacy organization
- We are fiercely nonpartisan; you must be open to working with political parties, campaigns, and organizations from all backgrounds and with diverse missions
- Passion for technology and experience working with organizations doing digital engagement
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Highly motivated and dedicated and always delivering quality work
- Bring your whole self to work: a positive, constructive and open attitude are welcomed and expected, but we also don’t want people who put on a “work face.” You should feel free to be yourself and help the company grow by doing so.
NationBuilder is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Enterprise Account Manager - LA” Tell us why you're a good fit for the job in 140 characters or less (like a tweet, but you don't have to actually tweet it).