NationBuilder is the world’s leading provider of integrated communications and digital organising software used to empower some of the most important political and social campaigns run in modern history. Want to be a member of a team supporting and driving some of these world changing campaigns? As an integral member of our customer success focused team, you’ll coach the leaders of campaigns, non-profits, advocacy associations, and a wide variety of other organizations on how to use the NationBuilder platform to achieve their objectives. If you’re passionate about empowering leaders to build something meaningful in the world, we’d be excited to have you join the team. This position is based in Sydney, Australia.
NationBuilder creates software for leaders of all kinds - political candidates, nonprofit organizations, anyone building a community of people to make something happen in the world. To learn more about NationBuilder, read about our mission and beliefs.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Enterprise level customers post-contract close. Assume overall responsibility for success and satisfaction the success and satisfaction of your book of customers
- Understand the NationBuilder product, common problems facing customer communities, and the best ways to leverage the NationBuilder software across varied use cases
- Help customers identify the ways NationBuilder can help them achieve their core success metrics using the NationBuilder software
- Educate and onboard new customers responsibly to encourage long-term relationships and successful adoption across their organizations
- Drive successful use and adoption of NationBuilder among your customers by providing day to day troubleshooting support, scoping strategic programs, tracking product issues, and building relationships with customers and their communities
- Measure customers' progress towards their desired outcomes, reporting internally on the development of your book of customers and externally to customer stakeholders
- Contribute your best ideas, thoughts, and strategies to help make our customers successful and our internationally based team more effective
- Identify risks to contract renewal and collaborate with Sales and other internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Represent the voice of your customers with Product and Engineering teams to help drive the best improvements to the NationBuilder software
- Embody empathy, stay calm under pressure, and have a can-do attitude
- Be a human, not a robot
We are looking for:
- 2-3 years of customer success and/or account management experience
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills in English; you should be comfortable communicating frequently on the phone and in written form. Proficiency in additional languages is a plus
- Experience working on a political campaign, with a political party, or in a non-profit or advocacy organization
- Experience using NationBuilder is a huge plus, but not required
- We are fiercely nonpartisan; you must be open to working with political parties, campaigns, and organizations from all backgrounds and with diverse missions
- Passion for technology and experience working with organizations doing digital engagement
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Highly motivated and dedicated to always delivering quality work
- Bring your whole self to work: a positive, constructive and open attitude are welcomed and expected, but we also don’t want people who put on a “work face.” You should feel free to be yourself and help the company grow by doing so.
NationBuilder is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Enterprise Account Manager - Sydney” Tell us why you're a good fit for the job in 140 characters or less (like a tweet, but you don't have to actually tweet it).