We're looking to certify web designers to create and implement beautiful responsive websites for NationBuilder customers. Once certified, we will work to match you with the type and size of projects ideally suited for you, and you will be listed in our Architect directory. You will work directly with NationBuilder customers to negotiate strategy, scope and price. Your role involves the custom design and implementation of these themes, as well as ensuring the customer has a good experience in being able to update their site.
NationBuilder creates software for leaders of all kinds - political candidates, nonprofit organizations, anyone building a community of people to make something happen in the world. To learn more about NationBuilder, read about our mission and beliefs.
NationBuilder themes use HTML extended by Liquid (for dynamic output, logic and variables) and CSS extended by SASS (for mixins, variables and logic).
- You are passionate about designing responsive, pixel-perfect websites and have exceptional attention to detail with a portfolio to prove it
- You are passionate about working with various communities and organizations, understanding their goals, and being able to execute a modern design that adheres to their project scope
- You are proficient with HTML5, CSS3, and have at least a working knowledge of other front-end languages or work with someone who does
- Ability to communicate with customers directly and manage their projects from concept to fruition
- Proficient with Sass, Liquid, and jQuery
- Specific causes or communities that you care about working with
To apply, please send a URL to your online portfolio and why this certification is for you in 140 characters or less to email@example.com.