NationBuilder is seeking a uniquely creative graphic designer with an exceptional visual design aesthetic to contribute to a wide variety of design needs at NationBuilder, software and community for leaders.
Your responsibilities will include communicating what is possible with NationBuilder by translating complex product concepts and use cases into delightful easy-to-understand graphics and illustrations. You will also design promotional materials for various offerings and must have experience designing for the web, digital and print. You will collaborate with the design, marketing and sales teams.
This is a great opportunity to have your work seen and appreciated widely. You will report directly to the VP of Design.
The design team is based in Brooklyn, New York, and our WHQ is in Los Angeles, California. Ideally you are located in NYC or LA, but working remotely is a possibility if required.
NationBuilder offers everyone the technology and community infrastructure to lead people to greatness. Our customers range from political candidates and nonprofits to corporations - anyone building a community of people to make something happen in the world. To learn more about NationBuilder, read our mission, beliefs and values.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has considerable experience designing collateral for marketing, sales and web teams with a polished visual design, and has a portfolio to prove it.
- Is highly proficient with tools such as the Adobe Suite, Keynote and Sketch.
- Has experience designing for internet software companies and managing a consistent brand identity
- Has the creative knack of translating complex concepts into simple and compelling visuals anyone can understand.
- Has exceptional attention to detail.
- Is an effective and clear communicator.
- Is humble, passionate about personal growth, and would rather be "better" than "right."
- Proactively seeks out feedback and welcomes it as an opportunity to grow.
- Has a strong work ethic, a quick learner and is willing to work with a fast-paced team.
To apply, tell us why you're interested in this position in 140 characters or less. Most importantly, include links to your portfolio with examples of responsive websites you've created, and your resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Graphic Designer.