NationBuilder makes it wicked easy to fundraise for your non-profit, political campaign, and more.
This morning I was brainstorming with a non-profit client on different ways to use the platform to drive donations:
- Customized donation landing pages for niche targeting;
- E-mail blast solicitations;
- Organizing house parties through the events feature and allowing supporters to set up their own events;
- Easily create ticketed events with multiple donation levels;
- Customize Twitter and Facebook messages for supporters to broadcast to their networks after donating;
- Texting campaign to solicit event attendance and donations from opt-in supporters;
- Assign donor prospects to specific point people for follow-ups;
- Collect and log pledges;
- Set up a computer with the online donation page open at events;
- Use our new "moneybomb" page type to turn donations into an event, complete with a countdown timer and progress bar;
- Create prospect lists with the shopping cart feature and print out fundraising call sheets;
- Designate fundraisers with specific target amounts to raise through their networks.
Do you like this post?