NationBuilder is looking to fill a temporary Data Specialist position. You will work directly with our Data Services team and be based in our Los Angeles office. You will assist the team with distributing voter data, standardizing customer data, and importing data on behalf of NationBuilder customers.
Data Specialists are driven to produce the highest quality product possible and are relentless in their pursuit of simplicity, clarity, and data cleanliness. Perhaps you’re an Excel wizard? Maybe you’ve been in charge of importing and exporting data to and from a CRM. Can you pick up pieces of software and complex workflows quickly? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
NationBuilder creates software for leaders of all kinds - political candidates, nonprofit organizations, anyone building a community of people to make something happen in the world. To learn more about NationBuilder, read about our mission and beliefs.
We are looking for:
- Full-time temporary employees, who are available immediately
- Experience working with data; be it spreadsheets, CSV files, or other common formats
- Exceptional attention to detail and a knack for noticing the “little things” that may be incorrect or missing from a data set
- Loves working with data and is interested in putting those skills to use, by helping our customers all around the world
- Someone who doesn’t let tasks fall through the cracks
- A problem solvers with stellar written communication skills
- Learns new technologies quickly
- Someone who takes initiative and will do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Enjoys interacting with customers and making sure they have the tools they need to lead
- Experience writing scripts to manipulate or transform CSV files is a plus
- Experience using Trifacta Wrangler software is another plus
- Someone with interests and passions beyond work. Perhaps you're a photographer, a snowboarder, a great cook or an aspiring unicyclist?
NationBuilder is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with "Data Specialist" as the subject. Tell us why you're a good fit for the job in 140 characters or less (like a tweet, but you don't have to actually tweet it).