NationBuilder is adding several Regional Sales Directors to our sales team. This position will be responsible for driving the sales process from discovery to close, mentoring more junior members of the sales team and contributing to overall advancement of NationBuilder’s sales goals. The right candidate will be an energetic person with passion and innate drive to excel at any task. He/she will have 3+ years of sales experience that ideally includes solution sales in a SaaS environment (or experience in the Political/Nonprofit space). As is typical with start-ups, this role goes beyond a traditional function – the person must have the ability to act independently in an unstructured environment, operate proactively and be deeply committed to our vision of serving the world’s leaders.
Role & Responsibilities
- Execute a sales process through discovery, solution, pricing, negotiation, and close
- Own pipeline from start to finish
- Proactively prospect for new business and create momentum in your territory
- Build strategic relationships within accounts
- Build and expand a territory ecosystem of partners, consultants, and technology architects
- Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling/emailing, and other sales/marketing activities
- Meet quarterly sales objectives
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the NationBuilder product and value proposition
- Demonstrate clear understanding of NationBuilder’s sales processes
- Mentor other team members and demonstrate leadership through example
- Highly Motivated; Can work in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Listens to customers; Tailors messages to customers based on their needs
- Aggressively hunts for new sales opportunities and follows up professionally on leads.
- Ability to communicate value of NationBuilder’s product & value prop in a clear and succinct manner
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently
- Passion for the NationBuilder mission
- 3+ years of sales experience (SaaS sales a plus)
- Experience in the political, non-profit, or advocacy space is a plus
NationBuilder is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Regional Sales Director - Remote”. Tell us why you're a good fit for the job in 140 characters or less (like a tweet, but you don't have to actually tweet it).