Getting started with NationBuilder
NationBuilder is software that helps leaders build, maintain, and expand human relationships. A community can achieve goals faster than a single individual.
Each community creates a nation; a separate and self-contained database. Lead people to take action and maintain a history of your interaction in your nation. This includes websites, emailing, donation processing, and social media integration.
Each document below is designed to be a step-by-step guide to help you get your nation up and running (based on what you are planning to use NationBuilder for), as well as give you information on features you should be using to ensure that you are maximizing efficiency and success!
These guides are designed to help you setup and make connections between many of NationBuilder's tools, which will help you build efficient workflows for managing your nation.
- Managing relationships: paths, filters, and logging contacts
- Sending a targeted email
- Events: creation to completion
- Campaign: Cut turf and print walk sheets
- Prepping volunteers for a phone bank
- Setting up action pages for success: automating tags, paths, and more!
- Set up an inbox and view incoming emails
- Logging contacts for an Organization
- Set up your website for success
- Set up your team to write blog posts
- Reengage your nation