NationBuilder is actively seeking an Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Engagement team in Los Angeles. You will be responsible for driving free-trial conversions, coaching and educating new customers on how to use the software, and ultimately adding and retaining these customers through their initial implementation. The right candidate will be highly motivated to help customers succeed, and be passionate about coaching, educating, and problem solving, so that our new customers are set up for success from the beginning. As one of the charter members of a new team, this role requires someone who has the ability to act independently in an unstructured environment, and is willing to dive into building practices and systems to enhance the new customer experience. Helping our customers achieve success- quickly and holistically- is vital to our growth, principles, and values. The Onboarding Specialists will be on the frontline of making a major impact on our customer success endeavors. Background in advocacy, nonprofit, or campaign spaces is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Converting free trials to new customers while providing effective coaching, training and support resources
- Providing consultation on the product & pricing plans
- Conducting product and strategic demos, as well as educational webinars to ensure customers are equipped to use the product
- Maintaining active communication with new customers through their first 90 days of implementation
- Helping craft software workflows and suggestions for customers to get the highest value out of nationbuilder
- Assisting in developing, maintaining, and improving standard customer training programs, materials, and reference resources as needed.
- Collaborating with the Customer Engagement team to create alignment between 1:1 and scaled onboarding tactics
- Meeting monthly new customer conversion and retention targets while adding new revenue to the company
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge of the NationBuilder product and value proposition
- Highly motivated; can work in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Listens to customers; tailors messages to customers based on their needs
- Ability to communicate value of NationBuilder’s product & value prop in a clear and succinct manner
- Strong technical competency and experience using the NationBuilder platform is a big plus
- Passion for helping leaders develop the technical infrastructure and strategies needed to succeed
- Experience working with advocacy, nonprofit, or political groups is a plus, but not required.
- We are fiercely nonpartisan; you must be open to working with any political party, campaign, and organizations from all backgrounds and missions
NationBuilder is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with “Onboarding Specialist” as the subject. Tell us why you’re a good fit for the job in 140 characters or less (like a tweet, but you don’t have to actually tweet it).