We’ve made some updates to our social media integrations, added some new membership filters & made updates to the household exporter!
On the Social Media front:
- You can now tweet 280 characters [ed note: I feel like that’s too many characters, but what do I know?]
- Twitter imports are faster, in general
- You can choose not to bring in everyone from Facebook
On other fronts:
- Street name and number are now exportable in household view
- You now see a count of people when viewing a filter in single person view
- There are more options for membership filters
- When saving the intro text on a signup page you now remain on the intro tab
[Update 3/20] We also made a change to email slug length — they can now be up to 30 characters!
Interested in getting product updates directly to your inbox? Sign up for emails at the bottom of this post! Don't forget to join our Facebook group for an ongoing conversation on all things NationBuilder.