Powerful & affordable P2P texting
RumbleUp is a peer-to-peer texting platform that enables your volunteers to text almost any mobile number, engaging each person in a personalized, 2-way conversation that is recorded and viewable to you through an online portal. Peer-to-peer (P2P) texting opens up a whole new world of cell phones you can reach. Import people from your nation and engage them at the rate of 1,400 messages per agent per hour! Engage hundreds of thousands of people with a small team, and/or provide a more relevant conversation channel with your target audience.
Each text message is sent via an agent or volunteer on our iOS app, Android app or web-based portal one-at-a-time to abide by US guidelines on texting. We also offer this service internationally, where we customize it to abide by local restrictions.
Begins at $100 setup, $50/mo and 7.5 cents/SMS, 11.5 cents/MMS (inquire for unlimited texting and enterprise pricing)
Nick Elliott · email@example.com · 301-792-9670
About the app
- Use P2P texting to ask your audience to request an absentee ballot, get directions to their voting location, donate, volunteer, answer surveys, lobby congress, RSVP to events, watch videos, reply with videos, call your HQ, respond with selfies, and much more! We can provide templates and best practices for your individual use case.
- Supports both SMS (plain) and MMS (image/video/GIF attachments) texts, and pre-scheduled delivery.
- Online portal puts you in control of every aspect of your campaign, allows you to integrate with your nation and pull data sets from it and view them inside our portal -- every conversation is viewable by you and your team and we provide instructions for how to A/B test and optimize your campaign.
- We offer white glove support including a live chat helpdesk, support email, live webex training, monthly educational webinars, documentation, knowledge base, best practices and scheduled check-ins.
- We acquire local phone numbers wherever we operate, and offer pre-written templates so texts appear relevant, and we encourage your agents to engage each contact personally with pre-formatted messages and pre-canned responses to balance speed and quality of interaction as well as to deliver the best results.
- Gamification awards social capital to your volunteers and agents and incentivizes them to do more while giving you actionable insights and data on your team.