The following is a guest blog post by Senior VP at L2, Paul Westcott about their newest integrated service, CleanMyPhones.com.
CleanMyPhones.com maintains a constantly refreshed nationwide file of nearly a hundred million disconnected phone numbers. Just upload your file and we’ll perform a free analysis to tell you how many disconnected phone numbers are on your list.
Phone list data, like any other big data set, requires constant attention to remain useful. Typically a phone file will remain strong for 3 to 4 months before you start to see drop-offs in connectivity and correct name to number matching. We spoke with five leading telemarketing and texting companies and their average prices broke down as follows:
- Robo-Dials (IVR Calls): .03/number
- Hand-Dialed: $.35/number
- Texting: $.15/text (P2P Texting)
That means that if you have a list of 100,000 numbers and 15% of those numbers are bad, you are wasting $450 on bad robo-dials and $5,250 on bad hand dialed call. The amount lost for these hypothetical numbers if texting is involved would be $2250.
The absolute lowest cost way to fix this is to run your list through a simple verification process. There are a number of providers out there that act as intermediaries taking your data and then sending it to a 3rd party for external verification and then they send it back to you at a markup from what they paid.
CleanMyPhones.com is a service built on nearly 150 million disconnected numbers that they maintain. This means you’re not only weeding out nearly every bad number in your list but you’re getting it at a fraction of the cost.
How does CleanMyPhones.com work?
- Upload your list through our secure uploader with no obligation and total security.
- Your list is analyzed and you’re shown what percentage is disconnected.
- If your list is clean or you’re happy with the analysis, you’re done and there is no charge.
- If your list is dirty, choose to have CleanMyPhones.com flag those bad numbers ($.05/disconnect).
- CleanMyPhones.com can even add phone numbers back for $.01/number.