This is a guest post by Ryan Anderson, the founder of FieldEdge.
When FieldEdge (1.0) was launched 2 ½ years ago, it was our aim to bring the power of NationBuilder to the field by introducing the first mobile app for the platform.
We knew the community would provide valuable feedback about what they wanted from the app, so we stood back and listened rather than rushing ahead.
It wasn’t long before the message came loud and clear from customers…they wanted more NationBuilder functionality and door-to-door canvassing. From that point on, our goal has been to build the best collection of field organizing tools for NationBuilder. Fast forward to March 2018, and we’re proudly launching our next generation field organizing tool, FieldEdge 2.0.
Completely rebuilt from the ground up for better user experience, features and performance, FieldEdge 2.0 delivers a design upgrade that makes NationBuilder field activity even more intuitive, fast, enjoyable and ultimately, more effective.
Inside FieldEdge 2.0, users will experience:
- A fast, modern and familiar design making finding information and navigating the app more satisfying
- An easier walk setup process to help volunteers and new users get started quicker
- A more structured canvassing workflow for easier data entry and ensuring the collection of the ‘right’ data every time
- Support for viewing Organizational profiles making it easier to work with People and Organizations
- Person/Organization Membership Information plus Custom Fields so your team has the right information at their fingers tips
- More features, improvements and NationBuilder fields!
This upgrade is aimed at helping organizations and campaigns around the world get more leverage in the field. We’re excited by this launch and look forward to your feedback and the continued development to extend this amazing platform.
If you’re an existing customer, the app will automatically update or be available for download in your app store. If you haven’t tried FieldEdge yet, you can sign up for a 14-day free trial. We’re passionate about helping people succeed in the field, so we’ll be here whenever you need us.
Many thanks to our existing customers for their support and feedback to help make this happen!