I’m excited to share the release of a new advanced, multilingual NationBuilder website theme called Momentum. Carefully crafted in-house, Momentum will function in English, French or Spanish depending on your NationBuilder site language setting. Designed with best practices baked-in to encourage maximum engagement, Momentum is beautifully polished for both mobile and desktop.
Theme highlights include:
- Forms, activity, and other theme elements automatically display in the language specified within your site language settings
- Geographically localized address fields
- 4 default color variations are included, and you can quickly create new custom color schemes based on a single color Hex code
- Top navigation gracefully and automatically overflows into a “More” dropdown
- Images uploaded to petition, endorsement, suggestion box or profile pages can be cropped
- Event page formatting supports virtual events
- Elegant floating share functionality copies page URL (including recruiter ID) with a click, or shares to email, Facebook and Twitter
- Strong focus on accessibility
- Form error messages display inline
- Quickly customize whether to format an action page into two columns with the form aligned to the top, or in a single column with the form beneath content
Bonus for theme creators!
We’re making the design files we used to create Momentum available to all. Simply duplicate Momentum in Figma and make your own creation. The file includes each page type layout and page element neatly organized as components, providing a head start for anyone interested in designing their own custom theme. We can’t wait to see what you create.
PS: If you’re interested in helping us add support for other languages, please let us know!