That green box should say “Thanks! Here are a few more questions for you.” after the first page of the survey. After the last question is answered, the message will change to “Thanks for answering our survey”.
You can see an example of the first message in the screenshot at:
I recently did an import where a number of the people imported didn't have an email address. I didn't mean to add these people, so how do I delete them?Official response from Kathy Jacobs completed
The first step is to find the people that you didn't mean to import. Create a list of the people you imported and remove everyone from that list who has is emailable:
- Create a new blank list by going to People > Lists > New list
- Go to People > Advanced search and search for people who were added by your import file
- When the search results come up, click the plus sign at the top of the results and add these people to your new list
- Do a second search and find people who were imported from that file and who are emailable
- When the search results come up, click the minus sign at the top of the results and remove these people from your new list
You now have a list of the non-emailable people from your import.
Visit People > Lists and check the members of the list to see if you want to delete all of them. If there is someone on the list you don't want to delete, click the minus sign to the left of their name and remove them.
Once you have cleaned the list down to people you want to delete, batch delete the remaining members of the list.
(And your summary of the process is exactly what I meant.)
Good luck with your email campaign!
Is there a way to see the details of my invoice? I would like to know more details than are shown in the simple invoice.Official response from completed
You can always see your current plan from your control panel. Go to Billing and addons, then click Monthly plan. That page contains the details of the services you have set up for your nation.
You can also see a more detailed invoice by going to Settings > Billings & Addons > Invoices. Click the green "PDF" link next to an invoice. The PDF that downloads will provide the plan details.