If you would like to remove the Social Media information at the bottom of your website, please follow this guide below:
1) Create a custom theme following this guide here: How to create a custom theme
2) Once you have created the custom theme, go to Website > Theme > Current Custom Theme and click on the "theme.scss" file.
3) After you open the file, you should see an HTML editor. Scroll down to the bottom of the file and press enter a few times to give yourself space to work.
4) Add this code to the bottom of the theme.scss file (that you opened in step 3):
5) Click on "Save and Publish Changes".
Now that we have removed the Sharing buttons on mobile devices, we need to make the same change on desktops and tablets.
6) Go back to Website > Theme > Current Custom Theme and click on the "tablet-and-desktop.scss" file.
7) Once you have the HTML editor open, scroll down to the button of the code and add this code (same as step 4):
8) Click on "Save and Publish Changes".
At this point, you are done! You have now hidden the Social Media buttons on your website.