I did the first live NationBuilder customer's webinar last week and the great response lets me know we need to be doing more of these. Please share your thoughts on what you'd like to see from NationBuilder webinars, what times of day are good for you (include your time zone) and any other thoughts you have about NationBuilder trainings.
It would be great to have a diff function, to be able to compare the active template both with its saved version, and with the various defaults.
With a small site, it's not hard to look up a slug, but it would be a usability enhancement if a dropdown of slug choices were available.
2. Click on the number in parentheses. For instance, if you have a Volunteer page with 4 subpages, click on the “4” in “volunteer (4).”
3. Click on “Sub nav pages” (to the left of the currently-selected “Active pages”)
4. Drag and drop to change the order the pages
Lots of suggestions here. Is there a way to search them?
Also, is there a way to scroll through all the suggestions? Currently, it seems like the workflow (of reading these suggestions) is:
1. Click on suggestion.
2. Read it.
3. Click on the back button.
4. Read the next suggestion.
The word “filter” in that sentence was confusing, though, hence changing to “appear.” (The word “filter” was properly used in some of my other suggestions, though.)