We are looking for organizers with at least two years of paid political campaign experience to help thousands of candidates use NationBuilder.
NationBuilder is the political tool everyone who's worked on a campaign wishes they'd had - social media, voter outreach, online donations, a contact database and an easy-to-use website, all in one affordable package.
The primary qualities we are looking for in this new member of our growing team are:
- You are comfortable with both retail politics and the internet. You know what folks are talking about when they say "walk lists" and "double rainbow all the way down."
- You hate asking "quick questions" and would rather just figure things out yourself.
- You are invigorated by technology, not afraid of it.
- You think clearly under pressure and are comfortable talking on the phone or emailing all day.
- You are happiest when interacting with people, and people love being around you.
- You are fearless and ready to take on the establishment.
- You are interesting -- maybe you know another language, have a crazy life story, or are a struggling comedian, just something different.
- You live (or want to live) in Los Angeles.
You will be working with political campaigns and non-profits from around the world, representing a range of political perspectives and ideologies. We are a well-funded startup, and the job includes stock options and health care benefits. Salary is $55k. If you're passionate about how organizing can change the world and want to do it on a massive scale, this is for you.
To apply, send an email to the "jobs" address you see in the footer of this page. It should include:
- Tell us why we should talk to you in 140 characters or less. (like a tweet, but you don't have to actually tweet it)
- Your website or resume