Election Day in the USA is right around the corner. If you haven't finalized your GOTV strategy, or are still looking for something to give your turnout program a winning edge — look no further.
Here is a roundup of the top seven evergreen resources we've produced over the years related to running a successful GOTV program on NationBuilder:
- [Webinar] Building the foundations of a strong GOTV program (part 2) — In this short webinar, campaign vet Sorcha Rochford walks through practical best practices for using NationBuilder during your GOTV phase and on E-Day
- [Guide] Create a digital GOTV strategy in half an hour — This guide walks you through the 6 easy steps for creating a "digital GOTV squad" who can help amplify key turnout messages
- [HOWTO] Add the Voting Information Project widget to your site — How to make it easy for supporters to find their polling locations and more by embedding the VIP widget on your NationBuilder site
- [Guide] Campaign 101: Get ready for GOTV — This post outlines what to do in your last week(s) before E-Day, how to identify your supporters and run a strategic voter contact program
- [Guide] Campaign 102: Using NationBuilder for a successful GOTV and Election Day - Blog post highlighting how to use filters and paths to run a focused and organized voter turnout operation
- [HOWTO] Cut turf and print walksheets — Step-by-step guide to setting up and running a door-to-door canvass on NationBuilder
- [HOWTO] Prepping volunteers for a phone bank — Step-by-step guide to setting up and running a phone bank in NationBuilder
Hope you find those useful, and good luck out there!