The big news is worth repeating! Inline image uploading is live!
- You can upload images directly to the WYSIWYG! This went live last week and has already been used thousands of times — check it out!
- The "date of birth" field now includes a calendar-based date picker (so everyone, even “MM/DD” and “DD/MM” people can work together in harmony)
- As we get closer to GDPR we are making some changes to hide certain fields in the EU — if you have been using Place of worship, Ethnicity & Religion for other purposes please reach out to our support team at email@example.com, and we can help you use custom fields!
- GDPR time is also a good time to think about email consent — we wrote a blog post to help!
- Also, we added support for prefix, suffix and legal name form fields on signup pages! So you can now request all the same data from signups as you can output through Liquid variables in email.
- And finally? SSL has been enabled for all! If your site didn’t automatically upgrade, navigate to Website > Settings > Insecure Content in your control panel, and follow the instructions to update any insecure links & complete the upgrade.
In other news, I'll be joining CallHub on March 13th to talk about their international voice and data products — available in over 200 countries, and integrated with your nation!
Interested in getting product updates directly to your inbox? Sign up for emails at the bottom of this post! Don't forget to join our Facebook group for an ongoing conversation on all things NationBuilder.