In this webinar, the NationBuilder team and our partner, Ecanvasser shared insights on how to engage, mobilise and activate your supporters. Whether you have an upcoming election race, want to build trust with your community, or simply want to learn how these powerful campaign solutions integrate, this webinar outlined the best practices for increasing campaign engagement via online and offline organizing principles. You’ll experience a live product demo highlighting features that enable you to engage with communities, capture their insights, and efficiently grow your supporter base.
Nonprofit organizations support communities from every corner of the world, meeting vital everyday needs. During the past few incredibly challenging years, their leadership has never been more important. Watch the recording as we say thank you to celebrate nonprofit teams, volunteers, and donors in Australia and New Zealand.
In this event, we heard stories from powerful nonprofit leaders that have built volunteer bases, raised 100s of thousands of dollars, developed lasting relationships with their communities, and ultimately created the change they wanted to see in the world. We got to learn how these organisations used digital infrastructure to support the vital work they do every day and they shared tangible tactics that you can implement with your organisation.
Afiqah Rozali, Digital Fundraising Officer - Refugee Council of Australia
Ella Nugraha, Enterprise Account Manager - NationBuilder
- Erika Avellaneda Celis, Senior Engagement Manager - NationBuilder
Our partner Defending Digital Campaigns (DDC) is a nonprofit C4, nonpartisan and non-aligned organization providing access to cybersecurity products, services and information regardless of party affiliation.
Their mission is to secure our democratic campaign process by providing eligible campaigns and political parties, committees, and related organizations with knowledge, training, and resources to defend themselves from cyber threats.
In this session, we heard from Michael Kaiser, President & CEO of DDC, on the basics of cybersecurity and how to address your primary risks as a political campaign heading into the 2022 midterms. We reviewed how to:
- Protect accounts with a security key and strong authentication making it difficult for unauthorized people to access accounts
- Use a password manager for creating and storing strong passwords
- Protect your website from being defaced or brought down
- Use encrypted communications to keep sensitive information away from prying eyes
- Secure shared accounts accessed by multiple users
- Prepare for a cyber incident be ready to act and maintain continuity of operations
- Create a culture of cybersecurity through training and policy
Nonprofit organizations support communities from every corner of the world, meeting vital everyday needs. During the past few incredibly challenging years, their leadership has never been more important.
In this event, we heard stories from three world-class nonprofit leaders, Erica Chomsky-Adelson, Founder and Executive Director at Culture AID NOLA, Brian Rosenbaum, Community Engagement Director at Imagine LA and Lucero Oyarzún, Digital Campaign Coordinator at ICAN. The opening keynote from NationBuilder's CEO, Lea Endres, highlighted the power of building community through fundraising.
We’ve just launched our all-new Action Button add-on! With this update, you can now create buttons and easily integrate them with your nation to engage supporters and gather insights in many ways: from quizzes to sentiment polls and contacting legislators.
This webinar answers the following questions:
- What is Action Button?
- What are the main types of actions?
- How does the new add-on work?
We are in a new era of nonprofit engagement and it requires a different type of leadership to build the future you want to see. Hear from nonprofit leader and our Chief Strategy Officer, Hilary Doe, as she unpacks the tactics and strategies that are needed to engage your community and drive them to take more action.
This webinar covers:
- Ways to make make doing good fun
- Equipping your top supporters to scale impact
- Meeting your community in moments they’re inspired to act
- And more!
In order to have a successful end-of-year fundraising campaign, it's so important to stand out from the crowd, get your emails opened and even more importantly, that your fundraising asks are heard, relevant and acted on. Following the positive reaction to our webinar on email personalization using liquid, this webinar dives into how you can use liquid to further personalize your fundraising emails.
- Sending recommended donation amounts that are linked to a supporters donation history
- Giving supporters a detailed history of their donation records to date
- How you can have your fundraising ask amounts carry through to the donation page
- And much more
You'll come away with tips and tactics that will help you build a smoother and more relevant journey for your supporters and raise more funds for your organization––all just in time for #GivingTuesday and your end-of-year fundraising push.
This video mentions accompanying documentation that can be found here.
We’ve launched express payment options! This will allow donors to contribute using Apple Pay, Google Pay, or a credit card they've saved to their browser. This will minimize the time it takes for donors to contribute, make it easier for people to donate from their mobile devices, and provide an added sense of security by allowing donors to avoid manual credit card input. We're hoping this will increase donation conversion rates and give your organization the means to better promote your cause ahead of giving season.
In this webinar, we cover:
- Setting up express payment options on your site & pages
- How to implement theme changes to your custom donation pages
- Plus lots of Q&A time!
On average, people receive more than 100 emails a day and only open 18% of them. Conversely, the open rate for text messages hovers around 99%––what’s more, most people open a text message within 15 minutes of receiving it!
The bottom line: texting should definitely be part of your supporter outreach.
Not currently using text messaging? No biggie––now is the perfect time to get started. In this webinar, Annette Hauswirth and Kylie Malloy, both NationBuilder Enterprise Account Managers, provide a comprehensive overview of our texting features and step-by-step guidance on how to craft and send a text blast.
We’ll also cover:
- How to strategically use text messaging to engage supporters
- Setting up keywords and managing replies
- Deliverability best practices
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Frequently asked questions, and more!
For those in the nonprofit world, end-of-year fundraising has a way of sneaking up on you year after year, leaving you scrambling to pack a month of strategic planning into a matter of days or weeks. But we want this year to be different. We want to give you a strong foundation to kick off this giving season early so you can finish out 2021 with a bang.
- Getting to know your supporters & deepening those relationships
- Identifying your top advocates & equipping them to take action
- Using historical benchmarks to craft your fundraising strategy
- Creating personalized 1:1-style email campaigns at scale